The 2nd floor will become a space of high aesthetics and quality, offering the public a unique audiovisual experience and the artists – authors the ideal environment to present their projects.
- Each new construction and choice of materials ensure a proper acoustic environment, so every listener can hear clearly what the speaker says and the space to be able to perform the physical changes of the speaker’s voice.
- The soundproofing of the place against airborne noise will be upgraded
Theatrical space and stage lighting
- The special lighting, the general, the theater and the dynamic lighting, will cover performing arts events such as concerts and small musical ensembles, small theater and dance performances.
- The placement of lights will cover both the main stage, and any alternative location chosen for this in the hall.
- The control will be kept through a digital console of theatrical lighting in order to cover multiple scenarios and requirements of professional and amateur teams.
- Headlights type profile Jr will be placed. In combination with LED technology headlamps, which do not need dimmer, but are controlled directly from the console and the unlimited possibility of colors, the result may cover different events requirements.
Sound and vision
- The event hall and the foyer will be upgraded with the usage of effective and high quality audiovisual infrastructure providing the conditions of their future expansion with live streaming applications through the internet .
- It will allow the development of partnerships with potential co-participants in educational or informative events, based on the philosophy BYOD (Bring your own device) or online.
- The hall will focus on digital audio console operation, equipped with MADI card in the control room.
- The sound inside the Hall will be broadcast via self-powered speakers to wall mounted swivel bases.
- In the Foyer loudspeakers of wide dispersion will be placed on the ceiling. They will be able to convey either the sound of the event Hall, or the sound of a live event in the foyer, with total combination flexibility.
- In the Control room will be installed: the wireless microphone system and the remote connection box and it will also be possible to connect wired microphones into wall connection box, wired to the control room.
- A steady projection screen, format 16: 9 will be provided, with a ceiling projector and wireless system of cooperation.
One of the spaces which will be created on the 2nd floor, has been designed as a special dressing room available to the artists for their comfortable preparation.